A photo booth is a great place to hang out with your friends. However, there are times when you feel like doing it solo. Being alone in a photo booth could means you can try many different poses as you like if you are reluctant to doso with having company. There are many people who would even prefer to go solo in a photo booth. And here are the common poses you can do by yourself in a photo booth.
- Stand still – You will be amazed how people would simply do one pose throughout the whole session in a photo booth. Many would actually find it hilarious and are tempted to do it at least once.
- Slow Motion – This is something which everyone would find cool or funny depending on the arrangement. The idea is to start with a pose then make slight movements from the original pose to make a motion like capture when all pictures combined. Others would simply change their facial expressions as the photo booth captures several images.
- Four corners – If posing in the middle becomes boring, change it up by posing on the four corners of the camera. This will give a different perspective in your pictures which others would find worth trying for.
- Walking at the stairs – This is done by changing the angle of the picture either from top corner to the bottom opposite corner or bottom corner to top opposite corner making it look like you are walking at the stairs.
- In an elevator – This is done by slowly lowering yourself or standing up in every picture to have the elevator effect in your pictures.
- Peeping Tom – This pose is achieved when you come closer to the camera to fit just your head or a portion around your eye in the picture to make it look like you are peeping in a hole.
- Fighting the wind – This pose is done by pretending there is a strong wind blowing at you and you are trying to fight through it. You can slightly tilt your position towards or backwards of the camera in the photo booth while messing your hair.
- Stolen photo –This effect is captured often by people who forgot they are inside a photo booth and keeps talking on the phone not knowing the camera is already taking pictures.
There are still many solo poses you can try inside the photo booth. All you need is creativity and imagination to give the right feeling in your pictures. You could think of it as practice for the next time a friend decides Photo Booth Hire Hertfordshire is a good idea.